The way companies use data is constantly evolving . Therefore, we often find that the companies that effectively use and manage their data are the most successful.
Aspects of data, from weather trends to a facility’s energy management data, have proven to be powerful, strategic tools when used correctly. Similar to other aspects of a business, data needs to be managed in an impactful way. Equipping your team with a sensible process and leveraging your data can create a successful R&M program.
Over the next few months, we will release a series of blogs that focus on how companies can use data to improve aspects of their facilities maintenance programs by:
1. Organizing the ways you collect data
2. Tracking your R&M performance data
3. Implementing and leverage data collected from asset tracking
4. Benchmarking your pricing data
5. Using historical data to set the groundwork for a predictive analytics program